Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 11, 2001 - As It Happened - The South Tower Attack

It is our duty as Americans to never forget September 11, 2001. There are some that would like to go back to a pre-9/11 mindset and just wish it away. This country ignored the war in the 1990's and we learned a valuable lesson. Every year on this date, I watch a video that I have of the whole first day as it happened. I want to see it again; I want to feel the hate that I felt that day. If you notice, the mainstream media will not show the footage of people jumping from the burning buildings and the actual footage of the planes going in. Yes, it is a horrible sight and one that I want burned into my conscience. The Islamo-fascist terrorists that declared war on this great country need to be destroyed. Some American's seem to have shallow memories in this regard and it shows with the lack of support for the war on terror.

I will never forget and I will never let certain people weaken this country again. I suggest that you read Marvin J. Cetron, the futurist who predicted 9/11 with alarming insight. Cetron, who startled and embarrassed the intelligence community with his study “Terror 2000" that was written in 1994. His new study is called '55 Trends Now Shaping the Future of Terrorism.
I will list a link to the 55 trends (254 pages) and also a link of all the Americans that died that day. I will again state that it is your duty as an American to never forget!

.

http://www.quilt.com/911Names.html
http://www.carlisle.army.mil/proteus/docs/55-terror.pdf

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

  1. I agree, we all should never forget that day. We need to learn from that lesson of how easy it was to attack us, and the amount of destruction a few can do. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's also never forget US terrorism.

    For their own reasons, people that support US fanaticism sanction the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents.

    Violence begets more violence.

    Don't want to be attacked?--then don't cheerlead attacks against others.

    Pretty simple--but stupid fanatics/patriots/zealots never seem to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like it happened yesterday. I remember watching the morning show and seeing that second plane. I started crying because I knew life as we knew it would change.

    ReplyDelete